For decades, HGA has assisted rural communities in preserving their pristine vistas and unique characteristics. We work closely with agricultural advisory committees, planning boards, county agriculture development boards, and others to ensure that local planning efforts result in the best outcomes for farm owners and the greater community.
Our farmland preservation plans include the following:
- An examination of the municipality’s agricultural land base.
- An overview of the municipality’s agricultural industry.
- An analysis of the local and regional land use planning context.
- An overview of the municipality’s existing farmland preservation program.
- Plans for future farmland preservation programs.
- Economic development for agricultural industries.
- Natural resource conservation.
- Agricultural industry sustainability, retention and promotion.